Said that we are a diversified generation of style suitors will be an understatement. Women’s style of personality from retro and classic to runway chic – and everything between. Should you choose a
fake van cleef arpels bracelet diamond?
We have compiled a list of popular diamond ring styles for decades to help you discover which diamond decade reflects your style of personality.
1. High fashion: 30 years of art decoration Some of the most popular trends born today in the early 20th century, decorative arts is a perfect example. The Fake Van Cleef & Arpels Alhambra Ring diamonds of the 1930s had a strong sense of architecture, with geometric shapes such as radiation and piercing stones. While round cut diamonds are also popular at this time, diamonds are mainly set in metal, which allows for multifunctional design. For the fashion trend of those who set their own fashion risk, 1930 diamond style is your perfect match.
2. For the charming girl: romantic 1940s
1940 years is easy to become a luxury ten years. In the 1940s, diamonds were truly blooming as a symbol of love and romance. The diamonds of this era are luxurious, round cut stone suitable for queen. The rings of this decade are modeled on Victorian van cleef arpels fake ring diamonds, curved lines and feminine designs. This is the first time, the 40’s Hollywood star wearing a romantic movie in the diamond ring. This has had a tendency to influence the mass circle of the masses – this trend is still strong. If you are a charming bride with a feminine and fairy tale style, you will be easy to find your dream ring in this decade’s ring style.
3. For the old-fashioned Mod-Lover: Chic in the 1960s
Cool, mod subculture appeared in this decade and the diamond ring style was seriously affected by this trend. Mod culture is stylish and stylish with a soft feel. This decade of diamond shape deviated from the traditional emerald, heart-shaped and pear-shaped diamonds, like the 60’s fashionable avant-garde bride’s popular diamond style as excited. Platinum or Platinum, this decade of diamonds are as cool as their masters. If your style is conducive to retro and chic, from the 60’s ring style.
4. For the flowers: Groovy in the 1970s
If your wardrobe is full of vitality, the value of the ensemble of the festival, the 1970s Groovy could be your ideal diamond for ten years. This time the diamond ring reflects its fashion fake van cleef arpels Sweet ring – flowers and colorful, with a lot of personality. Gold and rose gold set with the popularity of multi-row diamonds during the decade. The twentieth century, 60’s sharp and stylish fashion has ended, the bride of the 1970s are fun and glory. For all the corolla lovers there, the 1970s diamond style calls your name!
5. For modern princess: 90 years back!
In the 1990s and early 2000, “classic” was new black. After the last few decades of luxury ring style, the diamond rings of the 1990s were similar to the van cleef arpels replica Alhambra bracelet diamond rings of the early 20th century (early 1920s and earlier). The rise of Princess Cut Diamond rings took place in this decade. The bride chose a smaller square cut shape, more focused on cutting and clarity than design. Most diamonds are set at this time in an ordinary platinum or platinum band, focusing on a lonely stone in the center.